Gliptone after rigorous testing and countless applications has perfected the Nano Ceramic Coatings formulas.
New and Used Vehicles with Clear Coated Paint Finishes.
1.0 GLIPTONE, INC. WARRANTY PROGRAM
Gliptone, Inc. warrants only the painted surface of the vehicle which was treated with Gliptone GT Quartz Ceramic Coatings solely under the following terms and conditions defined herein from damage incurred by contaminants such as road grime, tree sap, grease, tar, and bird droppings, in addition to damage caused by oxidation and exposure to UV rays and lastly permanent water spot staining. In the event that the painted surface of the vehicle treated with a GT Quartz Ceramic Coating becomes damaged from the factors previously described, and all terms and conditions have been met, Gliptone, Inc. will remedy the damage under the "Limit of Liability".
1.1 GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following general terms and conditions apply to any and all Gliptone, Inc. Warranty Program products:
- Warranty term begins from the date of registration of warranty number, activation code, and vehicle details; must register the warranty within 30 days of the application date:
- This agreement excludes vehicles used for commercial purposes at any time previous to, presently, or during the course of this warranty period;
- Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by an authorized Gliptone, Inc. agent after claim approval from Gliptone, Inc.;
- GT Quartz Coatings can only be applied by a Gliptone Certified Technician affiliated with an Authorized Application Center;
- Prior to application of any Gliptone Ceramic Coating, the Gliptone Authorized applicator must prepare the vehicle's exterior painted surface within the prescribed guidelines set forth by Gliptone, Inc. to achieve a level of paint correction of the surface to be treated to be free from defects and Statement of Work is signed;
- Warranty Certificate is created online by the Installation center and later registered by the vehicle owner;
- Gliptone, Inc. is not responsible for damages other than those described within the WARRANTY provision herein;
- If damages other than those described within the WARRANTY provision occur to the treated surface of the vehicle, the warrantied vehicle must be taken to an approved applicator for retreatment to the repaired area at the owner's expense within 30 days in order for the WARRANTY to remain in effect;
- The Gliptone Authorized Applicator must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
- Vehicle must remain continuously registered within the Country the vehicle was purchased and coated for the duration of the warranty; and
- Warranty is non-transferrable.
- The vehicle exterior paintwork must be maintained and washed regularly (monthly), to Gliptone's recommendations, to prevent contamination build up. After washing ensure that no water is left to dry on the coated surface, particularly within the first two (2) weeks after installation. In the event that your vehicle is exposed to high mineral-content water ("hard" or "soft" water) like that from some automated car washes, sprinkler systems or tap water in some areas, then all coated areas need to be dried as soon as possible with a clean, Softouch® microfiber cloth. Any water that is left to dry may form visible ringlets, which should be wiped off with vinegar until the mineral deposit is removed, as soon as possible.
1.2 GENERAL LIABILITY LIMITATIONS:
Gliptone, Inc. or its agents will not accept liability for:
- Deterioration of factory-installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Gliptone;
- Pre-existing damage to the exterior painted surface or the clear coat;
- Any uncoated aluminum surfaces;
- Untreated areas due to accident damage and/or their subsequent repairs, and/or damage caused by impact with a foreign object (i.e., stone chips);
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips, dings or sand blasting to the painted surface;
- Any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers' warranty.
1.3 GENERAL WARRANTY INVALIDATION:
Gliptone, Inc. warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
- The owner has been deemed to have been Negligent or failed to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Gliptone, Inc.;
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
- Damage resulting from a collision or other vehicle accidents;
- Damage caused by, but not limited to misuse, abuse, vehicular accident, collision, or other physical damage, natural or manmade disaster, road hazards, flying debris/rocks, graffiti, vandalism, fire, rail dust, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure;
- Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty;
- Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces;
- Damage caused by manufacturer's defects;
- Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
- The authorized Gliptone Application Center must be notified of any claims within 30 days of the occurrence.
- Water spots are caused by hard water (mineral deposits), which when left to dry on the paint may leave a non-permanent stain, non-permanent water spotting is not covered.
2.0 EXTERIOR PAINT COATING WARRANTY
2.1 COVERAGE PERIOD:
Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Select are covered for three years maximum, beginning on the date of application, for any vehicle three annual years or newer. Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Select are covered for two years, beginning on the date of installation for any vehicle beyond four years to a maximum of ten years of age. Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Select beyond ten years old at the time of application, Warranty is valid for one year from the date of application.
Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Professional are covered for seven years, beginning on the date of installation for any vehicle three annual years or newer. Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Professional are covered for five years, beginning on the date of installation for any vehicle beyond four years to a maximum of ten years of age. Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Professional beyond ten years old at the time of application, Warranty is valid for one year from the date of application.
Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Titanium Steps 1 & 2 (2 coats each) are covered for the vehicle's lifetime, beginning on the date of installation for any vehicle five annual years old or newer. Vehicles treated with GT Quartz Titanium are covered for seven years beginning on the date of installation for any vehicle beyond six annual years old to a maximum of ten years old. Any vehicle treated with GT Quartz Titanium beyond ten years old at the time of application are covered for three years, from the date of application.
2.2 ANNUAL INSPECTION
- Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
- Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will change the period of cover the minimum number years stated in each different warranty in part 2.1 of this warranty document. Annual inspections are no longer required.
- A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination, Inspection and an application of GT Quartz Extender.
2.3 GLIPTONE, INC. NEW AND USED VEHICLE WARRANTY
Gliptone, Inc. warrant to the owner of the nominated vehicle that if the coating is unsatisfactory in its performance of protecting the vehicles factory paintwork from permanent; oxidation; damage from bird droppings, bug splatter, tree sap; or UV damage, whilst being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, Gliptone, Inc. or its agents will at no cost to the owner repair, clean, and/or retreat the affected area.
3.0 GT QUARTZ TEXTILE AND LEATHER WARRANTY
Gliptone GT Quartz Leather coating is valid for two (2) years from the date of application for any car 5 years annual years old or newer. Gliptone GT Quartz Leather coating is valid for 1 years on vehicles that are between 5 to 10 annual years of age. Any vehicles over 10 years will not be eligible for any warranty. Gliptone, Inc. warrants to the owner of the nominated vehicle that the treated surfaces will remain free of permanent stains and UV damage, except as otherwise noted in the warranty. *Warranty registration must be completed within 30 days of the completion of the application.
3.2 QUARTZ TEXTILE AND LEATHER LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Gliptone Inc. or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
- Deterioration of factory interior surfaces including but not limited to the carpeting, upholstery, leather, leather-like surfaces, any other interior surfaces or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturers, their dealerships, third-party suppliers or modifiers, or professional detailers not authorized by Gliptone, Inc.;
- Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Gliptone, Inc.;
- Pre-existing damage to the applied surface;
- Damage to any interior surface prior to coating application;
- Damage caused by rips, tears, shredding;
- Damage caused by alteration or modification of surfaces;
- Damage caused by abrasive compounds and third party products; and
- Damage caused by manufacturer's defects.
- Alcatara interiors are excluded.
4.0 VEHICLE ACCIDENT DAMAGE
Contact your vehicle insurer to ensure that any GT Quartz products and services is included in your insurance coverage. If the vehicle sustains damage and reapplication is required, contact your local applicator, or Gliptone, Inc. to arrange any additional treatments, which may be at additional cost and expense.
5.0 LIMIT OF LIABILITY (CLAIMS)
Any damage to be considered for coverage under this warranty must be communicated to the original Gliptone Authorized Applicator within 30 days of incurring said damage so that it may be assessed. Failure of the center to notify Gliptone, Inc. as to allow for assessment by a Gliptone Authorized Applicator within 30 days shall void this warranty. If the Warranty Claim is approved, Gliptone, Inc. will reimburse the owner of the covered vehicle for the Inspection Fee associated with the claim. Determination of claim is solely at the discretion of Gliptone, Inc. Determination of the claim may either result in approving the retreatment by a Gliptone Authorized Applicator or a refund of the product cost thus terminating the warranty and in either case the decision shall be made by Gliptone, Inc. In no event shall Gliptone, Inc. be liable for more than the amount of the purchase price, not to exceed the current list price of the product and service. Gliptone, Inc. disclaims any other warranties, either express or implied. By installing or using this product, the user accepts all terms described herein.
6.0 GT QUARTZ AGENTS/CERTIFIED GT QUARTZ Application Center
GT Quartz Agents / Certified GT Quartz Applicators are selected using strict guidelines and requirements. Only authorized agents are permitted to install and service any Gliptone Quartz products. To locate your nearest authorized agent, please visit Gliptone.com/gtquartz online to be connected to your nearest Gliptone Certified Quartz Applicator.
7.0 HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY
Contact the original installation center or Gliptone, Inc. at:
1740 Julia Goldbach Avenue
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
To download the extended warranty, Click Here.